- You must enroll in this course to access course content.
Legendary Love: How to Keep the Fire of Love Burning For Life is about Relationships or Marriages, and How to keep them happy throughout the time that the couple are together.
This course is designed for any one who wishes to ensure that his/her relationship or marriage remains happy and emotionally exciting. So, if you are about to get married, or are newly married, this course is for you. If, on the other hand, you have been married for a while and wish to keep your marriage as happy as it was when you first got married, then this course is also for you.
Falling in love is the easiest part of a relationship. Keeping the relationship going takes time, commitment, and perseverance. You’ll learn strategies to overcome the difficulties which present themselves as well as how to deepen your love for each other.
When you first fall in love it’s like there’s a fire between you filled with passion and excitement. As you move beyond the infatuation stage, that fire lessens, and you may wonder if you made a mistake.
The only mistake is in forgetting that it takes effort and commitment to keep a relationship going.
Your relationship began with a chemical reaction between the two of you. That’s not very romantic, but it’s true. If you want to be one of the couples who celebrates their 60th anniversary, now is the time to establish routines which will continuously nourish your relationship.
In this course, you’ll learn strategies to overcome difficulties and move your relationship to a depth you never thought possible.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- Why the passion and intensity of your attraction to each other has lessened or might lessen.
- Powerful strategies to assist in communicating with each other, so you’re both heard, and your relationship is strengthened.
- How to listen to and respect each other through the rough times of your relationship.
- How to handle things when one of you wants more personal space. Learn how giving space is about love and will strengthen your relationship.
- How to strengthen emotional and sexual intimacy… and some fun sex games to spice up your physical relationship.
Are there requirements or prerequisites for this course?
There are no prerequisites for taking this course, although being in a current relationship or trying to figure out why one failed helps you to understand the lessons.
Having someone to practise the communication strategies with, is important. If you’re not in a current love relationship, you and a friend can practise those together.
What benefits will I receive from this course?
- You’ll discover that the decrease in passion in your relationship is a natural part of life and why this is so.
- You’ll learn specific ways to speak to your partner, no matter what is happening in your life.
- You’ll have detailed and specific instructions on proven ways to communicate with each other, even in the difficult times.
- You’ll discover why you or your partner wanting personal space, doesn’t necessarily mean that your love for each other is disappearing.
- You’ll discover how sexual desire changes and how you can adapt your sexual relationship and remain emotionally intimate.
Is there a particular audience for this course?
This course was developed for those who want specific strategies to keep their relationship strong, passionate, and healthy.
Although being in a current relationship is helpful, those trying to figure out why a relationship went wrong or wondering what to do, to keep that special someone, when he or she appear, will also benefit.
In other words, this course is relevant to married couples, lovers, young people getting into new love relationships, or people in general who are just wondering how to make a relationship are in work better.
This is a very comprehensive Video course. There are 5 Modules with 35 lessons in total. This Course will take you at least 6 weeks to complete.
Weekly Video Coaching Call: Provided by Dr Anderson, to help answer your questions and check on your progress – included free of charge!
The Course has several Exercises or Tasks for you to complete at the end of every lesson to help you assimilate your learning.
About the Author of this Course:
Dr Grace Anderson.
Dr Grace Anderson is a Success Coach – https://www.lifemasterymasterclass.com.
Dr Grace Anderson is a Success Coach. She offers Life Coaching Services for Relationships, Mindset Reset and Business Success.
She is a retired Headteacher, having taught in Nigeria and in London, UK, for over 45 years.
She is an NLP Practitioner whose sole purpose now is to help people achieve success in all areas of their lives, especially in their personal development, careers, their relationships and their businesses.
One of the ways she does this, is through personal development courses like this one.
Enjoy this Course.
When you have completed the Course, please leave me a Feedback and tell your friends about it if you are happy with it.
Thank you for your interest in this course.
If you haven’t already enrolled on this Course, Just Click the button below and you will get instant access to this life-changing course.
If you are in a relationship or married and your happiness is important to you, then Click on the button below to enroll.
Chat with you soon!